Livingcap is dedicated to the design and production of packaging for the cosmetics industry thanks to its DNA in which merge 50 years of expertise in the world of closures (liquid and not only), the study of blends of innovative materials with low environmental impact for innovative tailor made applications, a cutting-edge production plant and research for design.
Cork, wood, rice husk, parchment, marc, miscanthus are some of the components of the proposed solutions that involve the end user in a synesthetic way.
NEWS da Livingcap:
- SWEET HOME: Sustainable caps for home fragrances - We’re happy to introduce Sweet Home: our sustainable caps and accessories for your home fragrances that communicate your love for the planet! For the Sweet […]
- Mixy, our sustainable jar - Mixy is our little sustainable jar for cosmetics and make up that communicates a great message: the love for beauty, design and especially for the planet. […]
- Sensy, our sustainable cap for perfumes - Sensy is our sustainable cap for perfume to see, to touch, to feel. A real sensory experience that anticipates the pleasure of being surrounded by your […]
- Riso: un concentrato di bellezza e sostenibilità - E’ risaputo che il riso è uno degli alimenti più consumati dall’uomo e che a livello nutrizionale, nella sua forma integrale, è un vero toccasana: una […]
- Rice: a concentrate of beauty and sustainability! - It is well known that rice is one of the most consumed foods and that its whole version is a real nutritional panacea: a treasure trove […]
- CIRCULAR DESIGN IN THE PACKAGING OF PERFUME - Marcel Proust taught us that perfume is something special, it can be the way to the memories and release deep emotions. Perfume is a powerful communication […]
- Livingcap has become a benefit company! - Livingcap has become a Benefit Company! What does it mean? Plain speaking, as we like it, it means that Livingcap commits to act concretely for the […]